So, after trying so hard to ensure my family could come to Korea with me, we were denied Command Sponsorship due to medical reasons…Despite the fact I know the services are available over there, I was given a B.S. response when I questioned their decision. In the end, there is only so much I can control.
You would think the Army would care, given I have 6 dependents at home, guess again, I’m still going because it is a restricted tour.
I have some goals in mind to keep me occupied while I’m on my 12 month rotation:
1. Get big, and I’m talking Superhero/Spartan/Gladiator/Warrior big. I want to gain about 28-30 pounds of muscle, which would put me around 200lbs, which I may want to overshoot and aim for 225lbs. To do so, I’ll be eating around 3,600-4,000 calories a day.
2. Play my guitar, and be able to jam out. I also want to pick up a bass guitar and learn some slap bass.
3. Maintain communication with the family about my day to day life. I downloaded KakaoTalk, but I also had a great idea of vlogging everyday so the family can sort of experience my life away.
4. Travel, while I’m there, I might as well make the best of the situation and do some sight seeing.
5. Grow a beard. You’re probably thinking how am I going to do that? I plan on updating my DA photo early in the year, and getting that shaving profile I have always avoided and growing me a small beard about 1/4 of an inch in length.
Stay tuned for more as I relocate to Korea and begin my goals.